With Pheromones I Learned:
1. How to meet people in pubs (basically saying "hey wanna meet me?")
2. How to 'naturally' plough through. A lot of it involves telling stories and being (genuinely) enthusiastic and (genuinely) easily excitable.
3. How to spot attraction (not mentioned in the WhatsApp). It's pretty easy when you're with 4 women and 1 of them looks *waaaayyy* more interested to you than the rest :lol: Wait, damnit! I should've tried to escalate the vibe by doing hand holding under the table! I forgot.
4. How to deal with shit tests (my answer to the "licking arsehole" thing was "girl you ghetto!" She didn't get it at first, I maintained the playful 'ghetto vibe' while explaining to her what it meant. When she got it, she felt complimented. Sassy girls, like being called sassy in creative ways I guess.
5. Now that I think about it: when I asked for directions most of the time I just asked another question. Depending on how open the people were, they'd talk to me or not.
6. I naturally kino from time to time to emphasize points and to empathically feel for them when they tell a "fuck my life" type of story.
Most importantly: going pure social to practice some skills in isolation is a pretty insightful thing to do when wearing human pheromones. I've never done it so consciously actually. The reason is simple: I used to be more needy for validation and sex and it's hard to focus on being purely social then for just practicing social skills. I didn't think about escalating at all with natural pheromones.
Learn more at http://worstthing.org/capture-her-attention-with-pheromones/ and austingosser.bcz.com/2015/05/20/top-pheromones-emanating-from-their-colony/
I was at my study association. A place where I normally never go to. I sat there and a girl looks at me for quite a while and I look at her and eventually she says hi. I found out she had a boyfriend, who was sitting next to me smiling all the time. I figured he knew that I was spitting game on her. It wasn't really intentional anyway. Point of the story is, she got me in a social mood. I was there to borrow a phone charger and charge my phone. Learn more about pheromones at lusharson8884.exteen.com/20150327/my-story-about-pheromones
While talking to her there was this guy. His voice projection was terrible, his accent was weird, he talked to fast and he was timid. But he was sociable and nice, so I decided to talk with him a bit. I was suprised by the conversation, because the content was pretty okay. It was just his demeanor that threw me off. It just shows how important body language is. Also, this guy was pretty inflexible. For example, I asked him a question in which he'd hypothetically like alcohol and his answer to the question was "but I don't drink alcohol." He was too serious and because of his preciseness and seriousness he blocked the conversation that I was having with him, the girl and the boyfriend. He was an interesting case study on how to lower your social status to such an extent that people just want to ignore you, just so they feel less annoyed.
Anyway, I was leaving and he was leaving around the same time. So he wanted to tag along with me, which was fine. Just before I left I saw this cute girl also kind of leaving. Without thinking I asked her "so what are you doing in this place?"